- Students are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy failing which they will be fined heavily and the work will be undertaken by a cleaner.
- Students shall not hang or stick posters on the walls, doors and windows of the rooms allotted to them.
- The students shall not litter the corridors/verandas with any kind of waste or garbage.
- Students should see to it that their room bathrooms and toilets should be kept clean and hygienic.
- No student is allowed to intake non-vegetarian eatables in the hostel, college or campus premises.
- Students are banned from bringing in drugs, cigarettes, liquor, explosives, crackers etc. in the hostel rooms or inside the campus or surrounding premises. Strict disciplinary action leading to rustication would be adhered to those who disobey the orders.
- The articles like sticks, steel rods, chains, knives and other kind of weapons are not allowed in the hostel premises or in the rooms of the hostel.
- Students residing in the hostel are not allowed to use radios, CD players, tape recorders, electric iron, electric heaters, room heaters etc. Strict action will be taken against the defaulters. However, gadgets with headphones will be allowed.
- PCs will be used for educational purpose only.
Students will not be allowed to enter the Campus after 9.30.pm. in the night.
Students will not be allowed to go out of the hostel after 10:00pm to 06:00am without prior permission.
- Students residing in the hostel shall maintain homely atmosphere in the hostel.
Actions Against Defaulters:
- The parents of the defaulters may be called on by the warden / Inst.
- The defaulters may be asked to pay the fine.
- Defaulters may be suspended from the hostel / Institute depending on the nature of the misconduct.
- The details of the action taken will be made known to all the students by displaying it on the notice board of the hostel / Institute.
- The decision of the DEAN shall be final and binding on all the defaulters.
Precautions To Be Taken By Students:
- Ensure that all the rooms are properly locked every time the student leaves the room for any purpose.
- Original and duplicate keys of the room-locks are to be kept at a secret place and not to be handed over to friends.
- Students should stay in their allotted rooms only. They will not be allowed to sleep in rooms not allotted to them.
- Valuable articles like gold rings, gold chains, calculators, mobile phones, ATMs cards, cash, etc., are to be always kept in locked cupboards.
- Ensure that the ATM code is not shared.
- Any excess amount should be deposited in the Bank.
- Students should be careful and keep watch on friends frequently visiting their rooms.
“BE RESPONSIBLE AND WATCHFUL”
Note: It is strongly advised that expensive articles and cash amount should not be kept in the rooms at open places. Hostel warden and the Institute will not be responsible for the thefts taking place due to the carelessness of the students.
- Ragging is a serious offence and whoever directly or indirectly commits it within or outside the campus will be punished as per Maharashtra Act No. xxxiii of 1999.
- Every hosteller should maintain discipline in the hostel and college premises.
- They must be properly dressed while moving in hostel or college premises.
- Students are not allowed to leave the hostel without permission of the hostel warden while going out of the city. It is also compulsory that they should make entry in the register kept for the purpose with the security guard on duty.
- Students should use electricity with a sense of responsibility and must put off all the electric switches while going out of the rooms or out of the hostel.
- No hosteller shall entertain outsiders or non-hosteller in the hostel or in their room without permission.
- Parents and relatives are not allowed to stay in the hostel during day or night.
- All the hostellers shall look after their belongings so as to avoid any kind of thefts in the hostel.