- Q1. What are the courses being offered?
- Bachelor in Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) (BAJMC)
- Master in Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) (MAJMC)
- Master in Arts (Corporate Communication) (MACC)
- Master in Arts (Business Journalism) (MABJ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Video Production (PGD)
- Q2. What are the specialisations in the PGD course?
There is only one specialisation, Video Production
- Q3. Duration of the program?
- PGD: 1 Year Full Time
- MA: 2 Years Full Time
- BA: 3 Years Full Time
- Q4. Fee Payment Structure? Any instalments facility?
On admission confirmation Fees INR 20000 [Twenty Thousand Only] to be paid immediately.[Non Refundable]
Tuition fees can be paid in two instalments: Before the date of commencement and before 30th November.
- Q5. Whether I can do dual specialisation?
Dual Specialisation is not allowed.
- Q6. Is hostel and mess facility available? If yes, what are the charges?
In-campus hostel (Girls Only) and mess facility is available. The charges are as follows:
Hostel : INR 45000 per year
Mess (breakfast, lunch and dinner): INR 58000 per year
Both are optional things, not included in course fees
- Q7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission?
- PGD & MAJMC: Graduate of any discipline / Students appearing for final year graduation can also apply
- BAJMC: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognised board
- Q8.May I know the content of the Syllabus?
Check the website or prospectus for details. Maximum emphasis is given on practicals and field training.
- Q9. Can you give me the details about study tour?
Students are provided one National Study Tour (Included in Fees) and also an international tour which is optional.
- Q10. Which documents are to be submitted during admission?
Documents such as (Originals and Attested Xerox copies of documents from 10th, 12th, Graduation mark-sheets (All Semester), Leaving, Migration Certificate, Gap Certificate (If applicable) to be submitted at the time of joining the course.
- Q11. In whose name the DD should be prepared?
DD should be in favour of MIT Art, Design & Technology University payable at Pune.
- Q12. Do you have any centres for entrance test?
We are conducting MIT NAT exam and having centres for entrance exam.
- Q13. Address for correspondence?
MIT ISBJ, 1st floor, Admin Building, Rajbaug Educational Complex, Loni Kalbhor, Pin code: 412201 Pune, Maharashtra, India.