Student willing to take admission in MIT-ISBJ have to go through the following procedures:
- Online Registration
- Entrance Exam
- Personal interview
- Prior to the date of Entrance Exam, the student will be communicated through phone or email
- Result will be conveyed within a day or two
- Entrance Exam will be based on:
- General aptitude
- General knowledge
- Current affairs
- Communications skills
- Online Payment: You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking.
- All the eligible candidates are advised to bring all their original Certificates for scrutiny at the time of Personal Interview.
- The candidates have to submit the required documents as 10th ,12th ,B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.etc.detailed original Marks sheets,Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Cast Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Gap Certificate (if applicable),from the last Institute attended and Certificate relevant to the claim to Reserved Category as per the University format.
- Academic fees
- National tour (once a year)
- Local and other visits
- Photo journalist Jacket
- Tuition fees for Broadcast Journalism/ Video Production [12 Months + 6 Months internships and projects] programme (2017-2018 batch) is Rs. 2 Lacs (Rupees two lacs).
- Tuition fee for Advertising & Public Relations/ Event Management [12 Months + 6 Months internships and projects] programme (2017-2018 batch) is Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lac fifty thousand rupees) .
- If admission is conﬁrmed, fees payable is Rs. 20,000/- [Twenty thousand only][Non Refundable] to be paid immediately (Included in Total Fees)
- Tuition fees may be paid in two installments: before the date of commencement and 30th November, 2017.
Foreign students will pay the same amount of fees as Indian students for the PGD programme.
- Students can apply for educational loan at the bank of their choice. MIT ISBJ will assist in this process by providing necessary documents and names of banks that have sanctioned loans earlier.
- Non-refundable fees Rs. 20,000. This amount will not be refunded even if admission is cancelled due to non-fulfilment of eligibility criteria, suspension from the college or cancellation by student for any other reason. Moreover, whatever fees have been paid will not be refunded if the student chooses to cancel his admission within one months or more after the course has commenced.
- If loan applied by the student has not been approved, proportionate fees have to be paid every month until it gets approved. Once the loan is sanctioned and cheque is received by MIT ISBJ, money paid by student will be reimbursed