1. Teaching Staff:
Current Openings: 2
- Masters’ degree in a Journalism or Mass Communication with a Doctorate degree preferred.
- One to two years’ experience in instruction or formalised education process, preferably in a post-secondary or college institution.
- Should complete UGC norms as per requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
- Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills
- Computer based skills (i.e., software, analytical, and report writing skills)
Key Job Elements
- Designs and delivers class instruction through the development of instructional plans to meet course competencies, the development of activities which support lesson objectives
- Enables the achievement of pre-described competencies for student achievement and evaluation of learning by providing instruction which fosters competencies and establish students' performance criteria and evaluation.
- Delivers learning-centered instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes and student success.
- Promotes student success by showing flexibility in style and work schedule as well as exhibiting a passion for teaching and students and engaging students in the learning process.
- Manages the learning environment through keeping accurate records, submitting grades and other reports on time, and enforcing school/campus academic and attendance policies.
- Contributes to a learning culture by participating on curriculum and system task forces, supporting local campus events such as orientation and graduation, and participating in various other workshops and meetings.
- Relates professional/life/industry experience to learning by the continuation of professional/technical skills development, the introduction of industry perspective into courses, and the active awareness of professional/industry trends and opportunities